‘The most wonderful house we have ever stayed in! Thank you very much for a fantastic weekend away. We both enjoyed ourselves very much and felt very welcome here. And we both loved the homemade bread.’
Cath and Jess (Birmingham)
Our prices are fully inclusive and include:
- Egyptian Cotton bed linen, with beds being made prior to your arrival
- Thick 100% cotton towels
- Soap and loo paper for the bathroom
- Generous supply of wood, kindling, firelighters and matches for the woodburner
- Essential pantry items including tea, coffee, sugar, olive oil, salt, pepper etc.
- Washing up liquid, washing machine powder and dishwasher tablets
- Fresh herbs, apples and figs in the garden (seasonally available)
- Board games, books and DVDs
- Maps, walking guides and local information
Additionally, all our guests will receive:
Welcome pack including locally laid eggs and freshly baked bread.
‘Beautiful cottage with loving attention to detail. A perfect hideaway. Thanks.’
Lisa, James, George and Sarah (Bristol)